How We Are Paid
At the outset, we arrange a preliminary meeting for the purpose of establishing whether we are able to assist with your needs and objectives. At this meeting we also discuss how we will be paid for our services should we be instructed to proceed further. We will cover the cost of this preliminary meeting and there is no obligation on either side.
After this initial consultation, we will decide together with you whether we are paid by means of a fee payable by you, by means of provider facilitated payment, or a combination of the two.
We will agree at outset the basis of our remuneration, and this will be provided to you in writing following our preliminary meeting. You can rest assured in the knowledge that no charges for fees will be made without your prior explicit notification.
- For mortgages, we charge a fee of up to 0.5% of the loan amount payable at the outset. For a loan amount of £100,000 this would equate to £500.
- We may also be paid commission from the lender.
- Or you could choose a fee only option where you will pay a fee of up to 1% of the loan amount, and we will pass on any commission paid by the lender to you.
- Commission is still payable by insurance companies to Financial Advisers, for successful placement of insurance business. The commission is included within the provider’s normal product charges, so there is no fee for you to pay as a client.
- For pensions and investments we are paid by fee only. Payment for our services will be on the basis of an agreed Advice Charge.
- We will discuss your payment options with you and answer any questions you have to enable us to select the options most appropriate for you.
- We will not charge you until we have agreed with you how we will be paid. A description of the options for making payment and for calculating initial advice and ongoing service charges is set our initial disclosure document.
Our initial Disclosure Document will be provided to you prior to business being transacted so that the relationship between us is clearly stated and understood. This will normally take place at the first meeting.
Click here to download our Initial Disclosure Document now.
"Owrang was one of the brightest graduates in an autumn intake of sixty people in 1998. I recall him regularly being upper quartile in the exams we undertook. He joined me as one of six individuals on the company's inaugural Business Foundation Programme - a graduate fast track programme for future leaders. I would gladly work with Owrang again."
- Adam N
"Owrang has been my best find in the financial arena in years. He has proved to be highly efficient, competitive, and personable. Am very happy customer!"
- Rupert S
"Owrang has been an excellent find. Recommended by a good friend, he has helped me with my mortgage requirements more than once. A very good guy. Knows his stuff!"
- Jon C
"Very good knowlege of all aspects of personal finance"
- Jonathan L
"I was recommended Owrang to help me set up and transfer a private pension. He was very professional and took the time to understand my needs and both he and his team were very prompt with ongoing correspondence throughout the process. I will be happy to continue working with him and would happily recommend him to others."
- Jonathan H
"Owrang has been providing me with advice and ideas on how to approach financial matters for many years and has always been excellent, proactive and importantly helped me increase my future earnings."
- Nicholas G
85 Queen Victoria Street,
T: 020 7562 5858
F: 020 7562 5802
Credius is a trading style of Credius Wealth Limited which is an appointed representative of Quilter Financial Services Limited
and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credius Wealth Limited is registered in England and Wales 6186222.
Registered Address: Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Auto Enrolment, Trusts, Inheritance Tax Planning and some forms of Buy to
© Credius Wealth Limited. All rights reserved.