Think carefully before securing debt against your home, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

The FCA do not regulate buy to let mortgages.

  • Borrowing on your property and looking for secured loans?
  • Waiting on a sale and require bridging loans in the meantime?

We work on a referral basis and can introduce you to a Master broker for your bridging loan and second mortgage needs. The master brokers have the industry knowledge and access to approach the key decision makers and liaise with you to reach a decision.

We can help refer you to brokers who provide bridging loans at up to 70% of the property value. They also provide secured loans which are offered at up to 90% These types of loan can be arranged on buy to let, residential and investment properties/portfolios.

Whether it’s bridging loans for auction or off market property purchases, or secured loans for additional borrowing on property you already own, get in touch Call us on 020 7562 5858 or email us at

Guide to Mortgage and Protection